UK: NEC and Solit to take FlexProcess ERP Suite to EMEA regions
IT company NEC and Solit, a specialist in the development of collaborative Internet solutions and the provision of e-business and enterprise software for the process manufacturing and services markets, have announced a strategic alliance to market, distribute and support the FlexProcess ERP Suite for process manufacturing in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail