UK: Negative results for FMD investigation in Leicestershire
Overnight tests carried out in connection with an investigation into a pig slaughtered yesterday [Thursday] at an abattoir in Leicestershire have shown initial negative results for FMD and swine vesicular disease. Movement restrictions imposed yesterday will remain in place as further tests are done by the Institute for Animal Health in Pirbright, Surrey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods