AUSTRALIA: Nepeal Group acquires 100% of Maxwell Food Products
The Nepeal Group has increased its stake in Maxwell Food Products to 100%. Since Nepeal took an initial stake of 50% in Maxwell in 1998, it has watched the company grow to more than twice its size. Maxwell has offices in Melbourne and Angaston (South Australia) and is also planning to expand into Queensland, in a bid to broaden its presence on regional domestic markets. The company is also planning a foray onto Australia's export markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea