AUSTRALIA: Nepeal Group acquires 100% of Maxwell Food Products
The Nepeal Group has increased its stake in Maxwell Food Products to 100%. Since Nepeal took an initial stake of 50% in Maxwell in 1998, it has watched the company grow to more than twice its size. Maxwell has offices in Melbourne and Angaston (South Australia) and is also planning to expand into Queensland, in a bid to broaden its presence on regional domestic markets. The company is also planning a foray onto Australia's export markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report