USA/SWITZERLAND: Nestec gets US Patent for soft chocolate coating for ice confectionery
Swiss MNC Nestec was awarded US patent 6174555 for itdinvention "Soft coating for ice confectionery", 16 January. Besides Nestec, others active in this field are Raffinerie Tirlemontoise, Karlshamns Oils & Fats, Kraft Jacobs Suchard, Fuji Oil, Lotte, and Mars Inc. Abstract:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week