USA/SWITZERLAND: Nestec patents mixing friendly bacteria in spray-drier
Nestec's latest (13 March) patent 6200609, 'Process for obtaining a dehydrated food composition containing live probiotic lactic acid bacteria,' combines two known concepts: benign, live bacteria in food, and spray-driers. The patent is based on the National Stage Application of International Patent Application of 1997 based on the European Patent application of 1996.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs