USA/SWITZERLAND: Nestec patents mixing friendly bacteria in spray-drier
Nestec's latest (13 March) patent 6200609, 'Process for obtaining a dehydrated food composition containing live probiotic lactic acid bacteria,' combines two known concepts: benign, live bacteria in food, and spray-driers. The patent is based on the National Stage Application of International Patent Application of 1997 based on the European Patent application of 1996.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast