CHINA: Nestlé aims to make China a nation of coffee drinkers
The Chinese unit of Swiss food giant Nestlé is confident that it can make its coffee products successful in China despite the strong tradition of tea drinking among Chinese people. President of Nestlé China Josef M Mueller said that the company had already successfully introduced coffee into countries famous for their tea-drinking culture such as the UK and Japan. Mueller believes the company can also succeed in turning China into a nation of coffee drinkers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry