SWITZERLAND: Nestlé and Südzucker in negotiations about Schöller
Nestlé S.A. announces that negotiations are in progress with the owners of Schöller Holding, with the intention of jointly determining ways and means to optimize the development of the ice cream and frozen food sectors. Südzucker, majority owner of Schöller Holding, intends to focus strategically on sugar and sweeteners; Nestlé, on the other hand, is interested in consolidating its position as the strong global number two player in the ice cream sector by reinforcing this business in Northern and Central Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units