SWITZERLAND: Nestlé CFO Mario Corti to step down - Wolfgang Reichenberger to succeed him as CFO
Following his election as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of SAirGroup yesterday, Mr. Mario A. Corti, Chief Financial Officer of Nestlé S.A., has announced his resignation from his functions at Nestlé. Nestlé S.A. regrets losing its Chief Financial Officer and thanks him for his important contribution to the Group's success. Mr. Corti implemented numerous impulses and ideas and initiated far-reaching developments in his area. Nestlé nevertheless understands the circumstances which lead to his decision. In view of the difficult situation of SAirGroup, Nestlé will, in a spirit of friendly cooperation, do what it can to facilitate the transition. Nestlé also considers this a contribution to helping a renowned Swiss company in a critical situation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target