CZECH REPUBLIC: Nestlé Cokoladovny to merge with importer shareholder and form Nestlé Cesko
Czech chocolate manufacturer Nestlé Cokoladovny has merged with its main shareholder Nestlé Food to form a new company called Nestlé Cesko , according to the daily newspaper Hospodarske noviny . The deal was approved at a Nestle Cokoladovny general meeting in June, and aims to simplify the companies' administrations and their dealings with clients, suppliers and consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action