USA: Nestlé could make US ice cream disposals to win Dreyer's
Swiss food giant Nestlé could be prepared to forfeit parts of its US ice cream business in order to gain regulatory approval for a purchase of Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream. Nestlé could make limited disposals, if required, to acquire Dreyer's whose brands such as Dreamery and Godiva generate around US$1.5bn in annual sales, reports Reuters, citing industry sources.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival