USA: Nestlé could make US ice cream disposals to win Dreyer's
Swiss food giant Nestlé could be prepared to forfeit parts of its US ice cream business in order to gain regulatory approval for a purchase of Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream. Nestlé could make limited disposals, if required, to acquire Dreyer's whose brands such as Dreamery and Godiva generate around US$1.5bn in annual sales, reports Reuters, citing industry sources.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry