USA: Nestlé deal with Ralston to bring cost savings for Swiss group
Nestlé's US$10.3bn deal for US-based Ralston-Purina Group (RAL) will bring immediate cost and revenue savings as well as increased market share in the competitive US$33 billion global pet food market, according to Nestlé's chief financial officer, Mario Corti.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry