GERMANY: Nestlé global culinary reseach centre to open in Singen
The research arm of the Swiss food giant Nestlé has revealed plans to open a global culinary development and technology centre in Singen (Southern Germany) next year. The initiative will bring R&D personnel, currently based at the Product Technology Centre Kemptthal (Switzerland) and the Research and Development Centre Weiding (Bavaria) onto the same site.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch