SOUTH KOREA: Nestlé Korea launches infant formulas, including soy variant
The Korean subsidiary of Swiss food giant Nestlé has launched three kinds of infant formula, to be sold under the brands Nestlé NAN 1 , Nestlé NAN 2 and Nestlé Alsoy . According to the Korea Herald, Nestlé NAN 1 is a formula for babies from birth to six months with protein content very similar to breast milk. The follow-up product, Nestlé NAN 2, is for babies older than six months and contains Bifidus BL, a lactic acid bacteria. Nestlé Alsoy is a formula based on soy protein, with high nutritional value for babies who have a lactose or milk protein intolerance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action