SOUTH KOREA: Nestlé Korea launches infant formulas, including soy variant
The Korean subsidiary of Swiss food giant Nestlé has launched three kinds of infant formula, to be sold under the brands Nestlé NAN 1 , Nestlé NAN 2 and Nestlé Alsoy . According to the Korea Herald, Nestlé NAN 1 is a formula for babies from birth to six months with protein content very similar to breast milk. The follow-up product, Nestlé NAN 2, is for babies older than six months and contains Bifidus BL, a lactic acid bacteria. Nestlé Alsoy is a formula based on soy protein, with high nutritional value for babies who have a lactose or milk protein intolerance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre