SWITZERLAND/UK/USA: Nestlé patents low-fat chocolate using limonene
British Inventor Stephen Thomas Beckett gained Swiss multinational Nestlé US Patent 6200625 for a low-fat chocolate with limonene to reduce fat content. The patent application was first made in the UK. Low fat chocolate is a crowded field with players including P&G, Roquette Frères, Hershey Foods, Lotte Co. Ltd., Derry and Igen
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units