SWITZERLAND: Nestlé purchase of Ralston Purina on track
Speaking earlier today on the acquisition of US pet food producer Ralston Purina , CEO of Nestlé , Peter Brabeck, stressed: "We are perfectly on time in our progress." Brabeck said that he had met with US regulators from the Federal Trade Commission
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast