SWITZERLAND: Nestlé reveals creation of anticipated Venture Capital Fund
Vevey-based global food behemoth Nestlé revealed this week that the Venture Capital Fund that was outlined during its 2001 autumn press conference has now been created and is fully operational. The Swiss domiciled fund, Life Ventures by Nestlé, will have a capital of up to €150m (US$131.7m). Inventages Ventures Capital GmbH, an independent company directed by Dr Gunnar Weikert, will manage the fund.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant