UK: Nestlé Rowntree to sponsor Women's Rugby League team
Major confectioner Nestlé Rowntree has announced an associate sponsorship deal with the Great Britain Women's Rugby League team, the "Lionesses".
The company's Munchies product will sponsor the team's second tour of Australia and their third tour overseas, and the women will have to wear training kit emblazoned with new brand straplines such as "Scoff Me, Nibble Me, You want me, Take me, Munch me, Fancy me".
The five-week summer tour of Australia for the International Test Series in July highlights the significant achievements and advancements of the women's rugby league game.
Iconic US chocolate maker Hershey Foods is in the midst of a transformation process. Its aim? To diversify into the snack food market in order to expand beyond its core chocolate business. With new pr...
The new health consciousness of consumers is believed to be one of the reasons for stagnant value growth of ice cream sales in Western Europe. But with new and unusual combinations of flavours, more p...
Innovation is king - or is it? Fear of legislation or simple lack of imagination has depressed innovation in the food sector for a couple of years. Brand extensions and me-too copycats are not the sam...
Swiss food giant Nestlé has reported consolidated sales of CHF43.47bn (US$34.5bn) for the first half of 2005, an increase of 2.4% over January-June 2004, despite the negative impacts of currencies and...
Swiss food giant Nestlé has announced that its Australian unit will cease manufacturing milk powder, while it has also sold a powdered milk factory in the Netherlands....
Swiss food giant Nestlé has decided to delist its shares from Euronext Paris's Eurolist and the London Stock Exchange....
Israeli food manufacturer Osem-Nestlé Israel posted revenues of NIS617.7m (US$140.8m) for the first quarter of 2005, compared with NIS615.7m in the corresponding period in 2004, an increase of 0.3%....
Nestlé UK has announced that from June 2005 every box of Nestlé breakfast cereals will be made with whole grain....
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Indonesia – How ice cream makers can drive volumes
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Indonesia - Sweet and sour of confectionery sector
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- China implements new safety regulations
- BRF to buy certain Molinos Rio de la Plata brands
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- Chilled Processed Food Packaging in the United Kingdom