UK: Nestlé Rowntree to sponsor Women's Rugby League team
Major confectioner Nestlé Rowntree has announced an associate sponsorship deal with the Great Britain Women's Rugby League team, the "Lionesses".
The company's Munchies product will sponsor the team's second tour of Australia and their third tour overseas, and the women will have to wear training kit emblazoned with new brand straplines such as "Scoff Me, Nibble Me, You want me, Take me, Munch me, Fancy me".
The five-week summer tour of Australia for the International Test Series in July highlights the significant achievements and advancements of the women's rugby league game.
Iconic US chocolate maker Hershey Foods is in the midst of a transformation process. Its aim? To diversify into the snack food market in order to expand beyond its core chocolate business. With new pr...
The new health consciousness of consumers is believed to be one of the reasons for stagnant value growth of ice cream sales in Western Europe. But with new and unusual combinations of flavours, more p...
Innovation is king - or is it? Fear of legislation or simple lack of imagination has depressed innovation in the food sector for a couple of years. Brand extensions and me-too copycats are not the sam...
Swiss food giant Nestlé has reported consolidated sales of CHF43.47bn (US$34.5bn) for the first half of 2005, an increase of 2.4% over January-June 2004, despite the negative impacts of currencies and...
Swiss food giant Nestlé has announced that its Australian unit will cease manufacturing milk powder, while it has also sold a powdered milk factory in the Netherlands....
Swiss food giant Nestlé has decided to delist its shares from Euronext Paris's Eurolist and the London Stock Exchange....
Israeli food manufacturer Osem-Nestlé Israel posted revenues of NIS617.7m (US$140.8m) for the first quarter of 2005, compared with NIS615.7m in the corresponding period in 2004, an increase of 0.3%....
Nestlé UK has announced that from June 2005 every box of Nestlé breakfast cereals will be made with whole grain....
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report