SWITZERLAND: Nestlé sales fall in Q1
The world's number one food and drink company Nestlé has seen its sales fall 7.5% in the first three months of the year, as it felt the impact of the strength of the Swiss Franc. Nestlé's sales reached SFr19.71bn (US$14.4bn) compared to SFr21.31bn for the same period last year. Analysts had predicted only a 5.8% drop.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre