SWITZERLAND: Nestlé sees "testing" 2003
Swiss food giant Nestlé has said it hopes to meet its 4% target for core sales growth in 2003 but said it would not sacrifice margins in what it expects to be a "testing year". Nestlé reported Real Internal Growth, which strips out the effects of acquisitions, divestments, price changes and currency movement, of 3.4% for 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea