SE ASIA: Nestlé sells licence for liquid milk business
Nestlé has reached an agreement with Singapore-based Fraser & Neave Holdings Berhad that will see F&N takeover the manufacturing and distribution under licence of Nestlé canned liquid milk products in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and "some other countries in the region".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units