SWITZERLAND: Nestlé set to post lower nine-month sales - report
Swiss food group Nestlé is set to post a decline in overall sales for the first nine months of the year, as the strength of the Swiss franc counters any underlying growth. Nestlé is expected to post organic sales growth of 5.7%, in line with the company's own annual growth target of 5-6%, reported Reuters. Organic sales strip out the effects of exchange rates and acquisitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch