SWITZERLAND: Nestlé to invest SFr100m in new Swiss airline
Nestlé S.A. will take a participation of up to SFr100m in the new Swiss airline, fully expecting this investment to yield a return to its shareholders after the initial launch phase. The project appears to be based on a reasoned, viable business plan, with a fair chance of attaining its objectives. Nestlé will assume no responsibility of any kind at management or board level of the airline.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations