IRAN/IRAQ: Nestlé to open sales office in Iraq, undecided on Iran expansion
Swiss food and beverages giant Nestlé has said it plans to soon open a sales office in Iraq to take advantage of business opportunities there. "We have the intention to open an office, but its too early to say how big it will be," spokesman Marcel Rubin was quoted by Dow Jones as saying.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations