SWITZERLAND: Nestlé to report good first-quarter results
Nestlé is set to report robust first-quarter sales figures on Thursday with the group's new chief financial officer, Wolfgang Reichenberger making his first public appearance. Analysts say that Nestlé will announce Q1 sales at around CHF19bn and sales volume growth of 4% or more. Sales forecasts range between CHF18.9bn and CHF19.53bn, compared with CHF18.5bn a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre