SPAIN/SWITZERLAND: Nestlé to sell Avidesa ice cream plant in Spain
Swiss food manufacturer Nestlé has announced it will sell its ice cream plant in Avidesa, located in eastern Spain. It is reported by Levante that some of the plant's managers wish to participate in the purchase. Nestlé acquired Avidesa in 1993 but said it plans to concentrate its ice-cream production in Spain in its other plants, in Valladolid, northwestern Spain, and the Basque Country, northern Spain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch