SWITZERLAND: Nestlé to sell Food Ingredients Specialities to Givaudan
Swiss food behemoth Nestlé and Givaudan , a world leading company in fragrances and flavours, have reached agreement on the sale by Nestlé to Givaudan of Food Ingredients Specialities (FIS), a wholly owned Nestlé Group company. The transaction, valued at CHF 750m, and subject to the usual regulatory approvals, will be paid in Givaudan shares and cash.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex