USA: Nestlé USA and Sonoco sign three-year supply deal
The US arm of Swiss food behemoth Nestlé has signed a three-year deal naming Sonoco as its exclusive supplier for paperboard cans used to package certain Nestlé products in the US. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed. Charles L. Sullivan, Jr, senior VP, global consumer products, at Sonoco commented: "We are pleased to help meet Nestlé's packaging needs with our growing portfolio of packaging solutions driven by increasing expenditures for new product and services development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units