USA: Nestlé USA and Sonoco sign three-year supply deal
The US arm of Swiss food behemoth Nestlé has signed a three-year deal naming Sonoco as its exclusive supplier for paperboard cans used to package certain Nestlé products in the US. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed. Charles L. Sullivan, Jr, senior VP, global consumer products, at Sonoco commented: "We are pleased to help meet Nestlé's packaging needs with our growing portfolio of packaging solutions driven by increasing expenditures for new product and services development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant