USA: Nestlé USA foodservices division joins NRA's PR campaign
The FoodServices Division of Nestlé USA has signed on as a strategic partner of the National Restaurant Association's (NRA) multimillion dollar Cornerstone Initiative public relations campaign. Through a financial contribution, the Nestlé USA FoodServices Division will help communicate the messages of the NRA's campaign that promotes the essential role restaurants play in the US economy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch