UK: Nestlé's concerns over UK retailing are misplaced (COMMENT)
Nestlé has warned that UK retailing could go the way of the cut-price German market. Certainly the UK supermarket scene is in a state of flux, with suitors for Safeway jockeying for position and rumors of UK bids for a chunk of troubled Dutch retailer Ahold in the wind. It's all good news for consumers, but manufacturers will have to work harder than ever.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations