SWITZERLAND: Nestle - a piece of the action - COMMENT (Members)
Nestle has reported net profit growth of 12.7%. Sales are up, profits are up: it's a pretty picture at Nestle. Growth is accelerating in Asia, Oceania, Africa and Europe, although it fell in the Americas. The main worry over the results seems to be regarding Nestle's Ebit margin. Heavy promotional investment and new product launches may have held this back, but should provide a strong basis for the near future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China