AUS: Nestle adds hot oats to Milo cereal range
Nestle has added a hot cereal product to its Milo cereal range in Australia.
The microwaveable Milo Oats, with the addition of milk or water, are ready in 90 seconds.
The new hot breakfast addition joins Milo and Milo Duo cereals in the range, all of which now bear the Heart Foundation tick. Milo and Milo Duo were reformulated late last year, along with almost all of the company's cereal offerings.
Milo Oats are available in 300g packs, containing ten 30g sachets, in supermarkets across Australia.
Australian Food News is Australia's leading resource for the food industry, delivering daily news from the grocery, retail and hospitality sectors to 40,000 professionals each month.
A decade of industry efforts to curb the use of child labour in cocoa farming has made progress - but the pace of change has angered campaigners. Nestle this week announced a new plan to try to tackle...
India's plan to relax restrictions on foreign investment in its retail sector continued to generate fierce debate this week. Two other contentious issues - the EU health claims process and the true po...
India's planned retail reform continued to dominate the headlines, while we analysed two other contentious issues - industry efforts to tackle child labour in cocoa production and the true potential o...
Carrefour has named Nestle executive Jérôme Le Bleis to take charge of its supply chain in France....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review