UK: Nestle adds mini cakes to Erlenbacher range
The Lion, After Eight and Choco Crossies frozen mini cakes launched this month
Nestle has expanded its Erlenbacher frozen baked goods and desserts range in Germany to include a mini cake range.
The Lion, After Eight and Choco Crossies frozen mini cakes launched this month and are being targeted at consumers wanting a snack alongside a coffee or a snack to "pick up and take home", Nestle said.
The Lion mini cake comprises a fine muffin base, covered with caramel cream and nougat cream with a topping of chocolate wheat crispies and original Nestlé Lion Pops.
Choco Crossies also comprises a muffin base but on a nougat cream spread with chopped almonds and a chocolate coating.
The After Eight mini cake has a chocolate muffin base refined with peppermint oil and topped with an original Nestlé After Eight thin mint chocolate.
erlenbacher introduces Lion, After Eight and Choco Crossies Mini Cakes
Three new mini cakes bearing the popular Nestlé labels Lion, After Eight and Choco Crossies will be introduced to erlenbacher from the beginning of October. The ‘Magnificent Three' are perfect treats alongside a coffee, to snack on during a conference break or pick up and take home. For those who are fond of Lion, After Eight and Choco Crossies, these mini-cakes from our master bakers will be irresistible.
The Lion mini cake has a fine muffin base, covered with delicious caramel cream and covered in nougat cream. A topping of chocolate wheat crispies and original Nestlé Lion Pops rounds off the cake, to make it an unmatched taste experience. Quite out of this world!
The Choco Crossies mini cake is a chocolaty nibble experience. A delicious muffin base on a nougat cream spread with chopped almonds and a chocolate coating, garnished with crispy original Nestlé Choco Crossies. An irresistible temptation!
The After Eight mini cake comes in good British style. The chocolate muffin base is refined with peppermint oil and topped with an original Nestlé After Eight thin mint chocolate as the crowning touch. An exquisite delicacy!
The mini cakes are only five centimetres in diameter, therefore taking minimal time to defrost. erlenbacher offers maximum flexibility when it comes to package size; twelve single portions weigh between 43 - 45 grams each per tray and each box containing three trays. The managing director, Bernhard Neumeister, comments, ‘We are combining the well-known quality of these brands with our erlenbacher love.'
Original source: Nestle
- Foodservice focus - all-day breakfast; concept NPD
- Decision on US dietary advice missed opportunity
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Retail margin management in spotlight
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- PepsiCo to close Australia crisps plant
- Arla banned from selling skyr yoghurt in Finland
- Raisio revamps UK cereal arm, jobs to go
- US dietary guidelines to ignore environment impact
- Earth's Best infant formula line launched in China
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Chilled Processed Food Packaging in the United Kingdom