SWITZ: Nestle chairman Brabeck-Letmathe to step down in 2017
Brabeck joined Nestle in 1968 as salesman in company's Austrian business
Nestle has confirmed chairman Peter Brabeck-Letmathe will step down from his position in 2017.
A spokesperson for Nestle told just-food today (7 April) Brabeck-Letmathe would retire when his term in office "naturally came to an end as due to internal guidelines".
The spokesperson said: "Members of the board of directors are prohibited to represent the firm once they reach 72."
Brabeck-Letmathe has held the position since 2005 when he became chairman and CEO. In 2008, the head of Nestle's business in the Americas, Paul Bulcke, was appointed CEO, with Brabeck-Lemathe remaining chairman.
Asked if Nestle had considered who would replace Brabeck-Letmathe, the spokesperson said it was "far too early to say so and we do comment at this stage".
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle Pakistan Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The prof...
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle India Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile...
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Global factors hold sway over UK milk prices
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Chobani launches Tots infant range
- Premier Foods hails "improving" sales trends
- PepsiCo rolls out "sweet" Cheetos
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report