Food industry quotes of the week: Nestle; Danone; Unilever
This week, Nestle lost a trademark infringement case in Singapore over its Kit Kat product. Arla Foods pulled out of the race to acquire Arab Dairy and Unilever decided to separate its ailing spreads business into a stand-alone unit. India hit the headlines frequently, with Britannia Industries "pioneering" the online exclusive launch of its new biscuit product before it hits traditional stores, and with Fererro re-thinking its plans for its business in the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK