Food industry quotes of the week: Nestle; Danone; Unilever
This week, Nestle lost a trademark infringement case in Singapore over its Kit Kat product. Arla Foods pulled out of the race to acquire Arab Dairy and Unilever decided to separate its ailing spreads business into a stand-alone unit. India hit the headlines frequently, with Britannia Industries "pioneering" the online exclusive launch of its new biscuit product before it hits traditional stores, and with Fererro re-thinking its plans for its business in the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses