Food industry quotes of the week: Nestle; Danone; Unilever
This week, Nestle lost a trademark infringement case in Singapore over its Kit Kat product. Arla Foods pulled out of the race to acquire Arab Dairy and Unilever decided to separate its ailing spreads business into a stand-alone unit. India hit the headlines frequently, with Britannia Industries "pioneering" the online exclusive launch of its new biscuit product before it hits traditional stores, and with Fererro re-thinking its plans for its business in the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast