USA: Nestle Develops PVF Supply Agreement with supplyFORCE.com
supplyFORCE.com(SM), a premier provider of fully integrated, B2B e-commerce, supply chain management solutions for the procurement of industrial and construction supplies, announced that it has been named a preferred supplier under a multi-year agreement with Nestle USA. Under the terms of the agreement, supplyFORCE.com will provide Web-based procurement capability of all Pipe, Valves and Fittings supplies to Nestle's U.S. facilities. Nestle's 30-plus U.S. facilities have handled the purchasing process locally in the past. By consolidating its U.S. PVF purchases and employing supplyFORCE.com's end-to-end integrated services, Nestle is reducing transactional costs. supplyFORCE.com estimates a ten percent savings overall for Nestle in procurement costs. The facilities covered in the agreement include manufacturing facilities in the Beverage, Confections & Snacks, Prepared Foods, PetCare, Nutrition and Food Services divisions of Nestle USA. supplyFORCE.com's services will include: negotiating national pricing with manufacturers, insuring consistent pricing from multiple suppliers for Nestle customer locations, establishing and assuring local delivery performance metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction and providing local technical support. "The agreement with Nestle USA represents an endorsement of our integrated procurement strategy," said Bill Weisberg, President and CEO of supplyFORCE.com. "We look forward to a growing relationship with Nestle as we continue expanding supplyFORCE.com's capabilities and creating the e-business industrial supply solution."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016