US: Nestle expands DiGiorno pizza range
Nestle has added two lines to its DiGiorno range of frozen pizza products in the US.
"We've translated our fresh-baked taste into even more unique new forms to excite your taste buds," said Tom Moe, marketing director for DiGiorno pizza. "We know consumers want variety, and these two new offerings push frozen pizza to deliver taste in exciting new ways for consumers."
DiGiorno dipping strips are a "shareable take" on the "pizza experience", Nestle said. The strips of DiGiorno deep crust pizza come in three varieties - pepperoni, three meat and four cheese - and are accompanied by two dipping sauces - marinara and garlic.
Meanwhile, Nestle is also launching three premium pizzas under its new DiGiorno Italian style favourites line - meatball marinara, chicken parmesan, and meat trio.
DiGiorno pizza dipping strips and Italian style favorites are available nationally for an RRP of US$7.39.
The apparent end of US baker Hostess Brands grabbed the headlines last week after a nationwide strike prompted management to move to wind up the business. On a positive note, UK food manufacturers vis...
Hostess Brands, one of the largest bakery groups in the US, last week moved to wound down the company, blaming striking workers. Elsewhere, Diamond Foods' CEO, once the boss of Hostess, insisted the K...
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016