UK: eMarketing: Nestle gets into iTV early - RESEARCH (Members)
Nestle is taking the opportunity to get some early experience of iTV marketing. It has begun an interactive marketing campaign in parts of northern England for its KitKat brand, allowing users to access a screen providing GBP1 off video rental. This experience should come in handy, as the iTV medium is really starting to take off. By 2005, the number of users will have nearly doubled to 16.1 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast