UK: eMarketing: Nestle gets into iTV early - RESEARCH (Members)
Nestle is taking the opportunity to get some early experience of iTV marketing. It has begun an interactive marketing campaign in parts of northern England for its KitKat brand, allowing users to access a screen providing GBP1 off video rental. This experience should come in handy, as the iTV medium is really starting to take off. By 2005, the number of users will have nearly doubled to 16.1 million.
UK iTV subscribers (millions), 2001-05
|Basic interactive TV services only||
|Basic services with email and/or Internet access||
Source: Datamonitor, 2001:
" iTV Content in Europe to 2005"
(c) 2001 Datamonitor. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without prior written consent. Datamonitor shall not be liable for errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Japan was recently found to throw away more food than any other country in the world. And, being the world's biggest food importer, it also topped a recent food miles shame list. Michael Fitzpatrick r...
Police in Italy have begun seizing 30m litres of baby milk produced by Swiss food giant Nestle after tests suggested possible contamination, the BBC reported....
The UK's Food and Drink Federation has welcomed the government's decision to accept advice from the Food Standards Agency (FSA) to replace the Over Thirty Months (OTM) rule with BSE testing....
China's Standardization Administration has banned Nestle from the production and distribution of 'inferior' infant milk powder, according to the Xinhua news agency....
More than 140 jobs will be lost in the Goulburn Valley town of Tongala in Victoria after food company Nestle's decision to stop powdered milk production, according to the Australian Broadcasting Corpo...
Nestle SA has apologized to Chinese consumers for high iodine levels found in its Chinese brand, Jin Pai Growing 3-Milk Powder, the official Xinhua News Agency reported, citing company sources, accord...
Nestle has not recalled infant milk powder formulas contains iodine higher than the national standard, according to the Xinhua news agency....
A milk powder produced by Nestle has been found to contain too much iodine and removed from sale, the China Daily newspaper reported today (Friday)....
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report