USA: Nestle - Hershey goes again (COMMENT) - MEMBERS
Rumours that Nestle intends to buy Hershey and thereby regain the US rights to the Kit Kat brand have been proved right after the Swiss food giant offered to pay US$11.5bn for the company. If the bid succeeds, Nestle will become the largest chocolate brand in the US. However, there is mounting opposition to the sale of this iconic US company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp