USA: Nestle - Hershey goes again (COMMENT) - MEMBERS
Rumours that Nestle intends to buy Hershey and thereby regain the US rights to the Kit Kat brand have been proved right after the Swiss food giant offered to pay US$11.5bn for the company. If the bid succeeds, Nestle will become the largest chocolate brand in the US. However, there is mounting opposition to the sale of this iconic US company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast