SOUTH AFRICA: Nestle insists Kit Kat "shape mark valid"
Nestle has insisted the shape of its Kit Kat chocolate bar is protected under its South African trade mark of the product, as the dispute with chocolate maker IFFCO deepens.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- What are the implications of Brexit for UK food?
- Richelieu Foods CEO eyes growth - interview
- PepsiCo 2015 results, 2016 outlook - takeaways
- The mixed fortunes of Kellogg's two main US arms
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- PepsiCo's Nooyi: "macro challenges" will continue
- PepsiCo forecasts dip in sales growth in 2016
- WWF launches food security platform
- Russia draws up plans for tax on palm oil
- Real Good Food acquires Chantilly Patisserie