SPAIN: Nestle launches Buitoni ready meal line
- Buitoni launches Completissimo pasta line
- Four variants
The ready-meal microwaveable range comprises four variants
Nestle has added to its Buitoni pasta range in Spain with the launch of a range of microwaveable ready meals.
The Completissimo line comprises four variants: Fusilli Bolognesa, Tagliatelle Carbonara and Fusilli with Verdure e Prosciutto. The products are available in individual portions of 280g and are produced to be cooked in two minutes.
"With this launch Buitoni responds to the new consumer trends and allows to enjoy a full meal with all the goodness and naturalness of the best Italian cuisine, where and when you want, quick and easy to prepare," the company said.
The new Buitoni Completissimo allows enjoying a delicious Italian recipe ready in just 2 minutes, thanks to a packaging designed for microwave.
· Fusilli Bolognesa. A tasty and nutritious pasta dish accompanied by one of the best Italian sauces: a sauce of tomato, onion and peppers that enhance the flavour of the best meat, with a touch of red wine.
· Tagliatelle Carbonara. A delicious pasta with a lot of flavour and texture. Salsa of Roman origin, fruit of the mixture of a tasty sauce of onion and bacon, served with cream, cheese and a touch of pepper, gives you an excellent taste to this recipe.
· Fusilli with Verdure e Prosciutto. For those who want to take care of yourself: the combination of vegetables sautéed along with the best pasta and with a touch of ham, have resulted in a symphonie of colour and flavour to delight your palate.
· Risotto Funghi. One of the most traditional recipes of the Italian cuisine. A creamy and tasty risotto made with delicious mushrooms and boletus that will seduce your palate.
The new range is presented in individual portions (280 g). With this launch Buitoni responds to the new consumer trends and allows to enjoy a full meal with all the goodness and naturalness of the best Italian cuisine, where and when you want, quick and easy to prepare.
Original source: Nestle
The rapidly expanding Chinese food sector has long been a focus for multinationals looking beyond developed western markets for expansion. However, it isn't just the international food Goliaths - with...
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- Investors urge company action on meat production
- Nature’s Path takes majority stake in Gorilly Good
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review