Nestle launches children's breakfast range in France
Nestle has launched a baby-to-toddler food range in France
Nestle is launching a children's breakfast range in France.
The Nestle P'tit range comprises products aimed at children from four months to 15 months.
It includes infant milks with "essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals".
It also includes breakfast cereals for babies six months and over.The cereals are available in four flavours: vanilla, biscuit, banana and milk chocolate.
"It is a good way to introduce gluten smoothly in baby food," Nestle said in a statement.
The range is available across France from March onwards.
The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Yogurt category in United Kingdom, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level....
Privately-owned frozen food group McCain Foods moved to beef up its business in Europe this week, with the acquisition of a majority stake in Dutch frozen snacks supplier Van Geloven. In the US, Gener...
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO