FRANCE: Nestle launches "gourmet" fruit and nut bar
Nestle has launched Les Recettes de L'Atelier, a "gourmet" fruit and nut chocolate bar, in France.
The new chocolate is said to be "inspired by a traditional delicacy," but made available to mass market.
The chocolate is available in four varieties: cranberries and almonds; bluberries, almonds and hazelnut; cranberries, almonds, hazelnut; and raisin, almonds and hazelnut.
Different from Nestle's traditional packaging approach, the packaging for the L'Atelier range is transparent.
Each 195g bar retails for EUR3.20 (US$4.44).
Nestle (Malaysia) Bhd (NESTLE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled...
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a...
Nestle SA (NESN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData...
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity unde...
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Focus: Progress but Campbell faces questions
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK