FRANCE: Nestle launches "gourmet" fruit and nut bar
Nestle has launched Les Recettes de L'Atelier, a "gourmet" fruit and nut chocolate bar, in France.
The new chocolate is said to be "inspired by a traditional delicacy," but made available to mass market.
The chocolate is available in four varieties: cranberries and almonds; bluberries, almonds and hazelnut; cranberries, almonds, hazelnut; and raisin, almonds and hazelnut.
Different from Nestle's traditional packaging approach, the packaging for the L'Atelier range is transparent.
Each 195g bar retails for EUR3.20 (US$4.44).
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle Pakistan Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The prof...
Nestle S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings an...
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle India Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile...
- Why Heinz-Kraft merger could herald more deals
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- The challenge of digital marketing and ROI
- Mondelez coy on Philadelphia sale rumours
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- ConAgra confirms another private-label charge
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Aryzta buys 49% of French retailer Picard