FRANCE: Nestle launches "gourmet" fruit and nut bar
Nestle has launched Les Recettes de L'Atelier, a "gourmet" fruit and nut chocolate bar, in France.
The new chocolate is said to be "inspired by a traditional delicacy," but made available to mass market.
The chocolate is available in four varieties: cranberries and almonds; bluberries, almonds and hazelnut; cranberries, almonds, hazelnut; and raisin, almonds and hazelnut.
Different from Nestle's traditional packaging approach, the packaging for the L'Atelier range is transparent.
Each 195g bar retails for EUR3.20 (US$4.44).
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered
- Australia launches dairy sector probe