FRANCE: Nestle launches "gourmet" fruit and nut bar
Nestle has launched Les Recettes de L'Atelier, a "gourmet" fruit and nut chocolate bar, in France.
The new chocolate is said to be "inspired by a traditional delicacy," but made available to mass market.
The chocolate is available in four varieties: cranberries and almonds; bluberries, almonds and hazelnut; cranberries, almonds, hazelnut; and raisin, almonds and hazelnut.
Different from Nestle's traditional packaging approach, the packaging for the L'Atelier range is transparent.
Each 195g bar retails for EUR3.20 (US$4.44).
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle Pakistan Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The prof...
Nestle S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings an...
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle India Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile...
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- Focus: Will synergies lift Ahold Delhaize in US?
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- Focus: Mexican dairies focus on adding value
- Focus: Battle against antimicrobial resistance
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- CMA "accepts" Muller's revised Dairy Crest offer
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims