MEXICO: Nestle launches lactose-free milk product for kids
Nestle has launched a new product for lactose-intolerant children
Nestle Mexico has launched its first milk product for lactose-intolerant children.
Nido Kinder Deslactosado was launched as part of a CHF7.4m (US$8.4m) nutrition research programme and is designed for the 5-6% of Mexican children under four years of age who are lactose-intolerant.
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, lactose intolerance is much more common among Hispanic, Asian and black children younger than five years.
Nido has been offering a range of instant dry whole milk products fortified with vitamins and minerals for 70 years. An estimated 60m glasses of Nido is consumed daily in 80 countries.
Nestle (Malaysia) Bhd (NESTLE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled...
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a...
Nestle SA (NESN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData...
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK