MEXICO: Nestle launches lactose-free milk product for kids
Nestle has launched a new product for lactose-intolerant children
Nestle Mexico has launched its first milk product for lactose-intolerant children.
Nido Kinder Deslactosado was launched as part of a CHF7.4m (US$8.4m) nutrition research programme and is designed for the 5-6% of Mexican children under four years of age who are lactose-intolerant.
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, lactose intolerance is much more common among Hispanic, Asian and black children younger than five years.
Nido has been offering a range of instant dry whole milk products fortified with vitamins and minerals for 70 years. An estimated 60m glasses of Nido is consumed daily in 80 countries.
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle Pakistan Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The prof...
Nestle S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings an...
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle India Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile...
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- Happy Family CEO on baby and beyond
- BRICs and beyond: Kam Tai's Chinese growth story
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- Post, TreeHouse "in talks over ConAgra own-label"
- Lactalis surpasses Danone on dairy league table
- Mondelez Mexico investment to hit 600 US jobs
- Brownes Dairy owner Archer Capital "eyes sale"
- Lindt adds Hello Bites to US portfolio