MEXICO: Nestle launches lactose-free milk product for kids
Nestle has launched a new product for lactose-intolerant children
Nestle Mexico has launched its first milk product for lactose-intolerant children.
Nido Kinder Deslactosado was launched as part of a CHF7.4m (US$8.4m) nutrition research programme and is designed for the 5-6% of Mexican children under four years of age who are lactose-intolerant.
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, lactose intolerance is much more common among Hispanic, Asian and black children younger than five years.
Nido has been offering a range of instant dry whole milk products fortified with vitamins and minerals for 70 years. An estimated 60m glasses of Nido is consumed daily in 80 countries.
Nestle (Malaysia) Bhd (NESTLE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled...
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle Pakistan Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The prof...
Nestle S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings an...
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- DATA: The just-food international basket - Q2 2014
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Premier Foods revamp creates three divisions
- Unilever to boost presence in Nigeria
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure
- Danone's Happy Family adds to baby food range