MEXICO: Nestle launches lactose-free milk product for kids
Nestle has launched a new product for lactose-intolerant children
Nestle Mexico has launched its first milk product for lactose-intolerant children.
Nido Kinder Deslactosado was launched as part of a CHF7.4m (US$8.4m) nutrition research programme and is designed for the 5-6% of Mexican children under four years of age who are lactose-intolerant.
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, lactose intolerance is much more common among Hispanic, Asian and black children younger than five years.
Nido has been offering a range of instant dry whole milk products fortified with vitamins and minerals for 70 years. An estimated 60m glasses of Nido is consumed daily in 80 countries.
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle Pakistan Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The prof...
Nestle S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings an...
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle India Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile...
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- Viewpoint: Faber-led Danone gets realistic
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Kraft "in buyout talks" with Heinz owner 3G
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus