MEXICO: Nestle launches lactose-free milk product for kids
Nestle has launched a new product for lactose-intolerant children
Nestle Mexico has launched its first milk product for lactose-intolerant children.
Nido Kinder Deslactosado was launched as part of a CHF7.4m (US$8.4m) nutrition research programme and is designed for the 5-6% of Mexican children under four years of age who are lactose-intolerant.
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, lactose intolerance is much more common among Hispanic, Asian and black children younger than five years.
Nido has been offering a range of instant dry whole milk products fortified with vitamins and minerals for 70 years. An estimated 60m glasses of Nido is consumed daily in 80 countries.
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle Pakistan Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The prof...
Nestle S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings an...
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle India Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile...
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Sustainability Watch: The US packaging challenge
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- WhiteWave launches "Australian-style" yoghurt
- Bright Food "to buy 70% of Tnuva"
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015