CHINA: Nestle opens confectionery, ice cream R&D site
The Dongguan site will be Nestle's third R&D facility in China
Nestle has officially opened a confectionery and ice cream R&D site in China to develop products for markets across Asia.
The facility in Dongguan, in China's Guangdong Province, has been set up on the back of Nestle's investment in Chinese confectioner and snack maker Hsu Fu Chi.
Nestle acquired a majority stake in Hsu Fu Chi in 2011. It paid S$2.1bn for a 60% stake in the business.
The site is Nestle's third R&D centre in China. It already has sites in Beijing and Shanghai. A fourth facility in the south-eastern city of Xiamen is set to be inaugurated later this year, a spokesperson for Nestle confirmed to just-food today (17 June).
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle Pakistan Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The prof...
Nestle S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings an...
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle India Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile...
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Lay's heads "billionaire food brands" list
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- Wessanen to buy dairy-free drinks firm Abafoods