CHINA: Nestle opens confectionery, ice cream R&D site
The Dongguan site will be Nestle's third R&D facility in China
Nestle has officially opened a confectionery and ice cream R&D site in China to develop products for markets across Asia.
The facility in Dongguan, in China's Guangdong Province, has been set up on the back of Nestle's investment in Chinese confectioner and snack maker Hsu Fu Chi.
Nestle acquired a majority stake in Hsu Fu Chi in 2011. It paid S$2.1bn for a 60% stake in the business.
The site is Nestle's third R&D centre in China. It already has sites in Beijing and Shanghai. A fourth facility in the south-eastern city of Xiamen is set to be inaugurated later this year, a spokesperson for Nestle confirmed to just-food today (17 June).
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle Pakistan Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The prof...
Nestle S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings an...
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle India Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile...
- Deal or no deal: Frozen sale makes sense for Kerry
- On the money: How Greencore is outperforming
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- Regional start-ups aim to ride China's online boom
- Digesting digital: Collaboration key
- Kerry puts frozen food unit on block - reports
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Coca-Cola eyes long-term rewards with dairy push
- Indofood to buy Danone's Indonesian dairy arm
- Post issues warning over US cereal sector sales