BULGARIA: Nestle pours US$9m into Kit Kat desserts line
The Sofia plant is one of the three largest in Europe for Kit Kat production
Nestle has announced a US$9m investment into a new Kit Kat desserts line at its plant in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The plant is one of the three largest production centres for Kit Kat in Europe and currently produces a variety of Kit Kat products including Chunky and Pop Choc.
It installed a new line that started operations on Thursday (26 June). A spokesperson for Nestle told just-food today (30 June) the new product would be "an extension of Kit Kat Chunky" and would be produced only in Bulgaria.
"We invest continually in the development of our products, in finding the best raw materials and suppliers in order to meet our consumers' tastes," the spokesperson added.
The investment into the production line will not create any additional job openings, she confirmed.
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle Pakistan Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The prof...
Nestle S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings an...
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle India Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile...
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- Focus: Will synergies lift Ahold Delhaize in US?
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- 10 Things to Learn - JBS's acquisition of Moy Park
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- CMA "accepts" Muller's revised Dairy Crest offer
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims