USA: Nestle SA Selects SunGard's Quantum Treasury System
Food, coffee and confectionery giant Nestle SA and SunGard Treasury Systems today announced that Nestle has selected SunGard's Quantum Treasury System for the management and control functions of its Treasury operations, based in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestle SA chose Quantum to handle its foreign exchange, interest rate and derivative products and for its sophisticated risk and cash management functions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales