USA: Nestle SA Selects SunGard's Quantum Treasury System
Food, coffee and confectionery giant Nestle SA and SunGard Treasury Systems today announced that Nestle has selected SunGard's Quantum Treasury System for the management and control functions of its Treasury operations, based in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestle SA chose Quantum to handle its foreign exchange, interest rate and derivative products and for its sophisticated risk and cash management functions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre