USA: Nestle SA Selects SunGard's Quantum Treasury System
Food, coffee and confectionery giant Nestle SA and SunGard Treasury Systems today announced that Nestle has selected SunGard's Quantum Treasury System for the management and control functions of its Treasury operations, based in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestle SA chose Quantum to handle its foreign exchange, interest rate and derivative products and for its sophisticated risk and cash management functions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO