USA: Nestle USA and PDQuick Sign Agreement for Direct-to-Home Express Delivery of Nestle Products
PDQuick ( www.PDQuick.com ), a leading direct-to-home delivery e-tailer, today announced an agreement with Nestle USA ( www.nestleusa.com ) for the online ordering and express delivery of Nestle branded products to consumers at home or work. The agreement is part of PDQuick's strategy to provide the most popular brands of products and freshly prepared meals to consumers in this fast-growing segment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery