USA: Nestle USA and PDQuick Sign Agreement for Direct-to-Home Express Delivery of Nestle Products
PDQuick ( www.PDQuick.com ), a leading direct-to-home delivery e-tailer, today announced an agreement with Nestle USA ( www.nestleusa.com ) for the online ordering and express delivery of Nestle branded products to consumers at home or work. The agreement is part of PDQuick's strategy to provide the most popular brands of products and freshly prepared meals to consumers in this fast-growing segment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw