USA: NetGrocer.com tops online grocery 'National Shipping Services' scorecard by Gomez.com
NetGrocer.com, a category leading nationwide on-line retailer, announced today that it was ranked #1 in the first ever "National Shipping Services" profile, in the Gomez Advisors Fall 2000 Internet Grocery Services Scorecard ( www.gomez.com ). NetGrocer also ranked within the top 10 across the board highlighted by a ranking of 3rd in Customer Confidence.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units