DENMARK/SWEDEN: Netto plans to open 250 stores in Sweden
Danish discount supermarket chain Netto is planning to open 250 new stores in Sweden.
By the end of 2007, the company plans to open 150 stores in the Gothenburg region in western Sweden, while 100 stores are planned for the Stockholm region in the long term. Netto’s board of directors are to make a final decision on the Swedish expansion at the end of the month.
Netto has opened 15 stores in Sweden this year so far, reported the Danish news Digest.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses