DENMARK/SWEDEN: Netto to open up to ten stores in Stockholm by end of 2003
Swedish discount supermarket chain Netto Sweden is planning to open between seven and ten new stores in Stockholm by the end of the year. Netto Sweden, which currently operates 19 stores in the south of the country, is a 50/50 joint venture between Danish retail sale group Dansk Supermarked, which owns the Netto chain in Denmark, and Swedish-Dutch retailer ICA Ahold.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti